Marble cladding Kewdale
Looking to renovate or just need a fresh look in your home? Marble cladding done by our experienced team will ensure your Kewdale home looks just how you want.
When it comes to building a new house or renovating your existing home, one of the most important areas to create a lasting impression, is how well your bathroom is designed and tiled. Given that bathrooms, toilets and showers are the most commonly used areas of a household on a daily basis, they tend to succumb to the highest amount of wear and tear over time.
Bathrooms that are more than ten years old commonly experience issues such as mould buildup, cracked or chipped tiles as well as grout colour fading or cracking. In addition to these issues, homes that are older than twenty years boast designs that have long gone out of fashion and need a genuine facelift sooner rather than later. Outdated bathroom designs tend to create negative impressions of guests of the home.
What are some things you should think about before you start a renovation?
- Plumbing: Will you need to bring in a plumber to re-plumb areas of your bathroom? Or are you able to cut some costs by keeping the same layout of your bathroom just with new styling? This will greatly affect the overall cost of your bathroom renovation.
- Lighting: The bathroom is one of those spaces where you need plenty of light and at the same time provide a comfortable relaxing space to unwind in. To achieve this, have a lighting plan as part of your bathroom layout and think about how to make use of the current natural light before adding in practical and ambient lighting.
- Tiles: Tiles play an important role in the design of your bathroom. It can be a daunting process choosing the right floor, wall or feature tile as it can be crucial to the success of your bathroom renovation. When choosing tiles for your bathroom consider:
- The ambience you want to create. Do you want a modern and luxurious space or a tropical oasis?
- What colour scheme will suit and do you want patterned tiles? – Don’t worry we have design experts on our team who can assist you in picking the best colours and styles for your desired look.
- What size tiles will you use, such as small wall tiles and larger format on the floor?
- Fixtures and Fittings: From taps to baths and showers, the right fixtures and fittings are the practical inclusions that complement the design of the rest of the bathroom. There are an extensive array of options available and there is no limit to the styles available and the look you are desiring is now much easier to achieve. The basin and vanity, shower, bathtub and toilet should all serve a practical purpose but should also integrate seamlessly into their surrounds. They should complement one another to create a cohesive look and design for your bathroom.
- Cleaning: There are many ways to make sure your bathroom is low maintenance. Opt for a ‘wet’ bathroom style. Where the shower is open and is strategically placed behind a wall, eliminating the need for glass doors. Those just get covered in mildew anyway. If you prefer traditional showers, go for an unframed option and avoid aluminium, which is a magnet for dirt. The installation of a hand shower can also make cleaning WAY easier.
Our Other Kewdale Tiling Services:
- Wall and floor tiling
- Floor tiling
- Tiles supplies
- Bathroom renovation
- Bathroom tiles
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooring services
- Floor and wall tiles
- Floor tile removal services
- Marble cladding
- Kitchen splashback tiles
View some of our past projects
We’re experts in Marble cladding! You don’t have to go it alone. Let us handle the design process and installation for you so that every detail is taken care of – from plumbing fixtures down to flooring tiling options. Trust our talented team with this task and watch as your dream bath comes to fruition.
Other local Kewdale companies that we work with:
- Settlement Agent Kewdale
- Hot Water Repairs Kewdale
- Split System Air Conditioning repairs Kewdale
- Bumper Scratch Repairs Kewdale
- Blind Repairs Kewdale
- Doors Installation Professionals Kewdale
- Tax Accountant Kewdale
- Emergency Possum Removal Kewdale
- Insulation Installations Kewdale
- Hot Water Installation Kewdale
- Perth Family Lawyers
- Carpet Cleaner Kewdale
- Solar Power Kewdale
- Perth Commercial Vacuum repairs
- Dilapitation Report Kewdale
- Downpipes Repair Kewdale
- Car Detailing Kewdale
- Tax accountant Perth
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Kewdale
- Kaorlin Clay to improve gardens Kewdale
See what our happy clients have to say!
- 장재운2022-01-26Reasonable price and good work. I would recommend.Elaine Stanik2022-01-26Gary and the team did 2 bathrooms . The process from entering his shop until completion was painless. They really know their stuff. From helping you invision your bathroom to selecting tiles. Its the little things like a round mirror instead of square..the fixtures..even the bath..trimming around your windows these guys are full of ideas and the finished product is amazing. The team are proffessional and respectful..the workmanship is incredible..the price is amazing too. I have reccommended Ezy Tiles to friends who have also given them work..l have no hesitation in reccommending them to you. Thanks again Gary for everything lm still in love with my new look. Better than l dreamed of Sorry l didnt know how to add the photos to show you the workKasey Johnson2022-01-26We used Ezy Tiling services to fully renovate both our bathrooms. Gary and his team were very professional. Gary organised everything for us including all demolition work, plumbing and tiling at a very competitive price. He even helped source bathroom cabinetry and toilet for us at a very good price. All work was completed top quality and in less than 2 weeks total for both bathrooms. Would highly recommend.yasir saleem2021-12-01I am very pleased with the service provided by Jeet and his team. Highly recommended 😊Gavin Jensen2021-11-20Gary and the team a great job on a very challenging and large floor area. Highly recommended EZY Tiling.Tuba Omer2021-09-05Gary and his team were excellent and super accommodating. They did an extremely efficient and clean job. Gary helped us finish a project that was left midway by another tiler and also did a beautiful job with our ensuite. Highly recommend.yuko Chiang2021-08-24Recently got a wet area renovation with Garry and his team. The tradesmen are polite, on time. And did a really excellent job . The bathroom looks great and I love it. Even my project is small they still put so much care into it. Highly recommend Ezy tiling for your next project or renovation 🙂🙂Arnaldo Palma2021-07-23We had an amazing experience with Ezy Tiling Services. We are glad we visited our neighbour's house in Maddington while we were building our house in Wattle Grove. We immediately noticed how awesome was the work done by Gary and his company in my neighbour's living area. We rushed to visit their office in Cannington and there we got our tiles at a very affordable price compared to the other tile companies we already visited. Gary and his brother were friendly and very helpful in our tile selection. Their workers were very experienced and professional. They are punctual and did their best to finish their work on time as promised. We were very happy that we found them. My churchmates were excited and inquired of Ezy Tiling's service when they saw their workmanship on our house. It was perfectly done. We have all but praise for Ezy Tiling and can recommend them to everyone.Presley Radclyffe2021-07-15The price and the quality are amazing! Great services, highly recommended!