Kitchen splashback tiles Bullsbrook
Looking to renovate or just need a fresh look in your home? Kitchen splashback tiles done by our experienced team will ensure your Bullsbrook home looks just how you want.
When it comes to building a new house or renovating your existing home, one of the most important areas to create a lasting impression, is how well your bathroom is designed and tiled. Given that bathrooms, toilets and showers are the most commonly used areas of a household on a daily basis, they tend to succumb to the highest amount of wear and tear over time.
Bathrooms that are more than ten years old commonly experience issues such as mould buildup, cracked or chipped tiles as well as grout colour fading or cracking. In addition to these issues, homes that are older than twenty years boast designs that have long gone out of fashion and need a genuine facelift sooner rather than later. Outdated bathroom designs tend to create negative impressions of guests of the home.
What are some things you should think about before you start a renovation?
- Plumbing: Will you need to bring in a plumber to re-plumb areas of your bathroom? Or are you able to cut some costs by keeping the same layout of your bathroom just with new styling? This will greatly affect the overall cost of your bathroom renovation.
- Lighting: The bathroom is one of those spaces where you need plenty of light and at the same time provide a comfortable relaxing space to unwind in. To achieve this, have a lighting plan as part of your bathroom layout and think about how to make use of the current natural light before adding in practical and ambient lighting.
- Tiles: Tiles play an important role in the design of your bathroom. It can be a daunting process choosing the right floor, wall or feature tile as it can be crucial to the success of your bathroom renovation. When choosing tiles for your bathroom consider:
- The ambience you want to create. Do you want a modern and luxurious space or a tropical oasis?
- What colour scheme will suit and do you want patterned tiles? – Don’t worry we have design experts on our team who can assist you in picking the best colours and styles for your desired look.
- What size tiles will you use, such as small wall tiles and larger format on the floor?
- Fixtures and Fittings: From taps to baths and showers, the right fixtures and fittings are the practical inclusions that complement the design of the rest of the bathroom. There are an extensive array of options available and there is no limit to the styles available and the look you are desiring is now much easier to achieve. The basin and vanity, shower, bathtub and toilet should all serve a practical purpose but should also integrate seamlessly into their surrounds. They should complement one another to create a cohesive look and design for your bathroom.
- Cleaning: There are many ways to make sure your bathroom is low maintenance. Opt for a ‘wet’ bathroom style. Where the shower is open and is strategically placed behind a wall, eliminating the need for glass doors. Those just get covered in mildew anyway. If you prefer traditional showers, go for an unframed option and avoid aluminium, which is a magnet for dirt. The installation of a hand shower can also make cleaning WAY easier.
Our Other Bullsbrook Tiling Services:
- Wall and floor tiling
- Floor tiling
- Tiles supplies
- Bathroom renovation
- Bathroom tiles
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooring services
- Floor and wall tiles
- Floor tile removal services
- Marble cladding
- Kitchen splashback tiles
View some of our past projects
We’re experts in Kitchen splashback tiles! You don’t have to go it alone. Let us handle the design process and installation for you so that every detail is taken care of – from plumbing fixtures down to flooring tiling options. Trust our talented team with this task and watch as your dream bath comes to fruition.
Other local Bullsbrook companies that we work with
Home Improvement Bullsbrook
- Hot Water Repairs Bullsbrook
- Split System Air Conditioning repairs Bullsbrook
- Blind Repairs Bullsbrook
- Doors Installation Professionals Bullsbrook
- Emergency Possum Removal Bullsbrook
- Insulation Installations Bullsbrook
- Hot Water Installation Bullsbrook
- Carpet Cleaner Bullsbrook
- Solar Power Bullsbrook
- Perth Commercial Vacuum repairs
- Dilapitation Report Bullsbrook
- Downpipes Repair Bullsbrook
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Bullsbrook
- Sandy Soil Treatment Bullsbrook